Friday, April 28, 2017

True Success

From Muhammad Ali-

Success is not achieved by winning all the time. Real success comes when we rise after we fall.
I am grateful for all my victories, but I am especially grateful for my losses, because they only made me work harder.
No one starts at the top. You have to work your way up. Some mountains are higher than others, some roads steeper than the next. There are hardships and set backs, but you can't let them stop you. Even on the steepest road, you must not turn back. You must keep going up. In order to reach the top of the mountain, you have to climb every rock.

True success is reaching our potential without compromising our values.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this man though I have never met him. When people speak of Ali, they use words like kind, gentle, hero, but most of all they say ' the greatest'. One of my hero's and truly an inspiration for me to be the best person I can be...