Wednesday, March 15, 2017

What Do I Know


Ain't got a soapbox I can stand upon
But God gave me a stage, a guitar and a song
My daddy told me, "son, don't you get involved in
Politics, religions or other people's quotes"
We could change this whole world with a piano
Add a bass, some guitar, grab a beat and away we go
I'm just a boy with a one-man show
No university, no degree, but lord knows
Everybody's talking 'bout exponential growth
And the stock market crashing in their portfolios
While I'll be sitting here with a song that I wrote
Sing, love could change the world in a moment
But what do I know?
Love can change the world in a moment
But what do I know?
Love can change the world in a moment
The revolution's coming, it's a minute away
I saw people marching in the streets today
You know we are made up of love and hate
But both of them are balanced on a razor blade
I'll paint the picture, let me set the scene
I know, I'm all for people following their dreams
Just re-remember life is more than fittin' in your jeans
It's love and understanding, positivity

Spread love and understanding, positivity


https://youtu.be/6B9J3lEyffA 
Lyrics by Ed Sheeran

No comments: