Sunday, February 14, 2016

Energy and time

There is only so much energy and time in one day..how you choose to use it is up to you.

I would try to explain to employees that if they spent the time they spent talking about how much they dislike something or gossiping about others and just concentrated on how to do their job better they would be much happier and more successful.

When a person decides to air their dirty laundry on social media that should tell you all you need to know.
I get it- it can be entertaining I guess but that is all it is- just like reality TV-

I never believed in having to defend somebody or myself or my company to others, especially to people that are not even involved in the situation first hand. Frankly- it is no one else's business.

Know that there is ALWAYS another side and sometimes it can be personal and I would never share that but know that there are other sides to every story.

But the point is if you are not directly involved why waste what little time and energy you may have on it ?

Take that time, YOUR TIME-  to see how you can improve YOUR paperwork- your communication- new tools that may help you do YOUR job.

Be positive and worry about YOUR house and watch the reality TV if you wish but remember it is just entertainment.

No comments: