Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Humility

10 questions humble leaders ask themselves:

  1. How might I acknowledge the importance of others?
  2. How might I invite constructive dissent?
  3. Who holds alternative perspectives?
  4. How can I open channels that enable others to offer challenging feedback?
  5. What might I say or do that expresses confidence in others?
  6. How might I connect with people with less status?
  7. What is my greatest contribution? How might I bring it?
  8. Who can I brag about?
  9. How might I help others get what they want, while they serve our vision and mission?
  10. How might I stretch myself? Playing it safe is self-protection.
 

     

    If you have an ego problem, find a humble leader and ask them to be your mentor. Seek a coach who will challenge you to make your greatest contribution.

     

    Egotistical leaders, who aspire to humility, hold the key to success within themselves. Use the desires you have for yourself as triggers to turn toward others.

No comments: