Saturday, December 22, 2012

From past driver of the Year- Brian Millard


From driver Brian Millard....

I have worked in the moving industry for around 24 years. When I started working for Arpin, it was with an agent in Charlotte NC. The owner closed his doors in 2001. David gave 5 drivers a shot from that agent. I worked hard then in 2006 I made Driver of the year. Then my eye's had gotten worse from my cerebral palsy in 2010. Arpin helped me find a job in Charlotte NC. I went to work on getting my government waiver. It tool almost two years to get that waiver. Then one day my phone rang it was David he wanted to know if I wanted my truck back, because someone was going to buy it, David stopped the sale and I came back! Arpin Van Lines is the best company in my 24 years proud to be back with them, they are like my family.

No comments: