Wednesday, December 12, 2012

From householdmover Skip..


NEW RESPECT!

For my shippers,But,I'm getting way ahead of myself......


We all know when we get older,we start looking at downsizing everything...It's true with me,I traded houses with my oldest son(2700 feet,17 acres,down to 1500 feet and a quarter acre)AND BELIEVE ME,the moving was the smallest part.....EVERYTHING ELSE WAS A HASSLE...IF,I was paid by even Direct TV for my time,I'd be RICH...Movers special????YEAH-RIGHT?After 20 years with them,I still had to threaten to go to dish,FINALLY got the services swapped at no cost...Do all of you understand,our part is only 20% of their relocation?THEN,on to the phone company(they lost my internet order and just now got it up)AND,the power company,32 years of service and they want a DEPOSIT?????

#1.Could we possibly offer the WHOLE package,everything involved with their move,done by us?

#2...EVERYBODY involved in the moving process needs to understand just how hard the rest of the process is and at least respect what our shippers are going through...............

No comments: