Friday, January 13, 2012

This guy does not EVER do the minimum

Below is an email from a customer on one of drivers, Kevin Mayberry, who only knows how to do things one way....give it your best



Hi Dave. I just want to let you know how much I appreciate how Kevin has handled my move so far. I am a single parent and professional who travels every week on business and I had very little time to prepare for my move from California to Virginia.

Kevin offered to help me box up items, knowing that I would not be able to meet the deadline since I had very little help. He came over the day before and helped me tremendously. I would not have made it without him.

In addition, Kevin and his staff were very efficient and I feel that I received excellent customer service. I am looking forward to seeing him next week at my new home.

I am very thankful that he was assigned to be my driver and wanted to note my appreciation.



Great letter and always nice to read...
Going above and beyond and helping someone out in a time of need...
That is what it is about in business and in life...THANKS KEVIN

No comments: