Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Stay true to yourself

Below are great lyrics from the song entitled- Change-(Garth Brooks)

And I hear them saying you'll never change things
And no matter what you do it's still the same thing
But it's not the world that I am changing
I do this so this world will know
That it will not change me



It is so easy to give up or to give in, especially when you feel out numbered or bullied but if you stay true to your beliefs you will not only feel better about your situation but you will feel better about yourself.

It may not be easy, actually I can pretty much assure you that it will not be, but if you just go with the flow knowing that it is wrong or at least against your principles then you fail and lose your direction and your power.

I know what it is like, there are days that you just don't have the fight in you.
Days when it is easier to just take the path of less resistance.

The longer you live a lie a longer the longer it takes to find yourself again and in many cases people do not, they just go along rather then try to change things.

EVERYONE LOSES......DO NOT ALLOW THEM TO CHANGE YOU.




No comments: