Tuesday, January 17, 2012

From our agent in CA....

Below is from our agent Silicon Valley Moving in CA....

As the year begins, I reflect on the blessings that have been bestowed upon my family, friends and business.  I am truly grateful for the values that have been passed down by my parents and grandparents. Instilling good work ethics and morals have led to success and happiness throughout my life.  I feel lucky to be a part of a company whose principles are the same as mine. 
I am a believer in the “Golden Rule” and I always try to treat others the way I want to be treated.  This has served me well in my personal life as well as in my business world. Our customers receive the best service we can provide. We will go the extra mile to ensure their happiness with their move; repeat business and referrals are the result.
Our relationship with Arpin has grown over the years and we hope to continue along this path.  I wish all of my fellow Arpin agents as well as the entire team at Arpin Corporate and Arpin International Group a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.
We are here for the entire team including the most important people, our drivers, to ensure success for the New Year.
Cheri Childs

THANK YOU CHERI, WE ARE PROUD TO HAVE YOU AS AN ARPIN AGENT AND A PARTNER

No comments: