Friday, January 6, 2012

POSITIVE REMARKS ON A COD SURVEY

This customer moved from CA to WA and sent in a survey and in the remark section they wrote:

I have been moving it seems my entire life- all 74 years !
This was the best , most organized, wonderful, easy , pleasant ( with no trauma ) move I have ever had.
How can I ever thank you all?
From the wonderful estimator to the wonderful driver everything was perfect. I still smile when I think about this move, thank you so much !!!
I will recommend your company forever, and that is a promise.



Moving is listed as one of most stressful ordeals that a person goes through and this man is left smiling at the end.......wow !

The agent was Silicon Moving in California and the driver was our Canadian owner operator Ken.

Thank you all......this is what it is all about......people helping people.

No comments: