Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Procratination

The definition of procrastination-
 
pro·cras·ti·na·tion
 
noun
  1. the action of delaying or postponing something.
    "your first tip is to avoid procrastination"

Why not make that change ?
 
I recently sold a house that my wife and I lived in for 24 years because we have talked about moving into a condo now that my kids are grown up. The only reasons I could think of for not doing it were laziness or being scared- I did not like either of those and thought they were terrible reasons to not do something. We sold the house last summer and moved into a condo and we love it. Yes, it was a pian in the ass to show the house , get it ready , deal with realtors and bankers..and movers..lol
But we did it .
 
Laziness and being scared are not good reasons to not do something .
 
Stop procrastinating


1 comment:

Road Warrior said...

"Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal
hanging on of an uncompleted task."