Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Our militray members deserve this treatment on every move


From a military member that we moved....


I was already on station at Camp Pendleton when our house was scheduled to be packed out at Camp Lejeune. My wife was there with our four children and was extremely nervous about handling the pack out and dealing with the movers on her own. Arthur was the first name of the gentleman that showed up to pack and move our stuff in Jacksonville, NC. He was extremely polite and very helpful throughout the entire process. My wife was immediately at ease after talking with him for just a few minutes. He and his partner went above and beyond in packing our items, moving and loading them, and helping my wife with any questions and concerns that she had. I will absolutely request him if we end up moving again. All of our items were packed carefully and both gentlemen treated our belongings as if they were their own. I am extremely grateful for them making this an easy and stress free process for my family. I would highly recommend them to anyone that is looking to do a PCS move.

Very Nice !

No comments: