Friday, March 14, 2014

From Road Driver Skip...

. Don’t hide behind electronic communication"....Here's a HINT! If I call your place and hear...Press one for ENGLISH(?)(not putting anyone down, except those who have those DAM things I have to select something)...Most of the time I HANG UP...CONTINUE calling someone else....DANG IT,I want a human to answer, and ask me what I NEED! Face it, those phone programs that take a half hour of punching 5 if my butt itches, PISS ME OFF! AND, I'll not do any business with anyone who has one....I'm Skip, and that's just my opinion.


Be a good communicator". Communicating and complaining are two different things....I have other drivers who ask me why I can talk to certain folks when they can't get a call back...It's simple, What I call about is not over inflated just to make a point.. Ever cried WOLF? Eventually folks just don't listen.. Leave emotion out of the conversation, just state the facts and ask what can be done? AND don't be pissed if you don't get your way...Tomorrow is another day and you may win...Don't get angry, folks will realize the emotion is there and just tune you out...


No comments: