Friday, March 21, 2014

Failure

We learn more from our failures then our triumphs.

It is ok to fail or to make mistakes, learn from them.
 Admit them and move on.
So many people try to cover up or lie to save face or push blame.
After a while it becomes business as usual.
Own up to your mistakes, it is ok.
Learn,... ask questions. 
How can you do it better next time?
How can you help prevent it in the future?

If you not making mistakes you are not trying new things, you are not trying to improve.

Abraham Lincoln said " I am not concerned with if you have failed but if you have learned from your failure".

General Patton said to his staff " if you are all thinking the same then you are not thinking".

Even the tragedies in our life's are full of lessons.
We all suffer losses and watch loved ones suffer or lose the battle of so many diseases.
 There is no guarantee in life for any of us.
We are not OWED anything.
There will be bad in our life and bad things that happen to us and those we love.
That IS life.

Keep learning, keep trying to improve and, yes, it is ok to fail or make mistakes. 

1 comment:

Road Warrior said...

"We are not OWED anything."GOD,that brings up conversations I've had with multiple drivers....I've been out here all my life(Talking about me)I'm semi-sucessfull,and guys who are new,4-5 years,feel they should be on the same scale,everything paid for and a BIG sleeper behind them...I'm sorry guys....It took me 37 years(in May)to get here...The only way to survive is hard work and watching the pennies,learn THE TARIFF!Find what everyone leaves out and get paid for it....Keep your costs down...Eliminate unecessary debt and KICK ASS with the new rates....I just hope we get lots of DP3's this summer...The accounts are losing the luster....