Monday, March 17, 2014

From Road Driver Skip..After All These Years


ALL THESE YEARS?

 

I have to wonder- WHY? I'm still here doing what I do best....In reflection, I just had a trip(got empty today)That went WELL...No jokes aside, ever meet a shipper who you just wanted to hang around with, hit off so well with, he's a friend on Facebook?
 Bad days at origin , the only 2 days of rain in Oceanside, pack and load 15,000...I had my crew from orange county and explained, we had to take care of this one....
 
We set the house up before we bothered to set up for packing, carpet mask, rug runners, door pads and anything else I could come up with.....Got it packed...Inventoried on the day of pack.....AND had fun in the rain......Funny thing was, my shipper invited all his buddies, ALL, of them Master Sergeants, moving from the same street, into the house after we packed this job.....
 
Before we loaded, the night between....AND showed them the advance prep we had done, I had a line of members who wanted business cards, and, now.
 
I'm on the east coast with several jobs waiting on the west coast, I'll be loading when I get empty.....
 
LIFE IS GOOD!AND FRIENDS LAST FOREVER....Thanks need to go out to Hampton Roads for the help today, everybody went above and BEYOND,,,,

1 comment:

Road Warrior said...

STILL looking for the "like"Button....