Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Experience

In life every experience is beneficial .

It is not always easy to believe especially at the time but all experiences are good, even the negative ones. Sometimes I think we learn more from our negative experiences then our positive ones.
Actually I know so.

Do not become angry when things do not go perfect or your way just take note on how to do it better or how to overcome adversity and grow from it.

What could YOU have one to help prevent the situation?
Trust me there is always something.
 The easy thing to do is to blame others and point the finger.
Remember the only person you can truly control is yourself.

Learn from every experience- it will come in handy down the road.

Abraham Lincoln said " I am not concerned if you make a mistake,  it is if you have learned from it".

1 comment:

Road Warrior said...

Who said"What hurts me makes me stronger"?Must have been a masochist...