Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Loyalty

I am loyal

I am loyal and I never forget a friend, once a friend always a friend. I have tried very hard to not make enemies and even with those that I may disagree with I try to distant myself from them but also try to keep the lines of communication open.

The big thing is to never forget where you came from and who was there for you when you needed a helping hand.
I have witnessed dozens of people that simply got to big for their own good and totally forgot their roots and in each and every case they fell , some discovered their failing in time to save a part of them others went so far down the rabbit hole they never was able to SEE.

Stay humble and never forget

1 comment:

Road Warrior said...

Never forget who helped you,NEVER,forget a friend....