Friday, March 2, 2018

Fear

We are not born with fear... we learn it.
I am so glad that I was so naive growing up, I had very little parental guidance so I learned pretty much learned everything on my own. I was very naive and had little fear of failure because I knew no better, I just dove in. I got burned a lot and messed up plenty but I learned with every misstep.
Being young and naive I trusted everyone and found out very early that not everyone is who they appear to be and because I always look for the good in people I still get fooled today but I have a much better radar on those that may be untruthful.
I have also learned that people are the way they are for a reason and I try my very best to find that kid in everyone, the person who trusted others before they themselves got burned by someone somewhere in their life.
Again I do not think people are born with fear or are born a racist or are born angry , somebody hurt them , that saying of “ hurt people, hurt people” is so true.
Yes, as we get older we get more guarded and trust less but you cannot allow it to stop you from trying to find the good in people, it is worth the effort.

No comments: