· “I learned the value of hard work by working hard.” – Margaret Mead
· I’ve got a theory that if you give 100 percent all of the time, somehow things will work out in the end. ~Larry Bird
· We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. – Benjamin Franklin
· Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.
· Hard work without talent is a shame, but talent without hard work is a tragedy. ~ Robert Half
· There is no substitute for hard work. -Thomas Alwa Edison
· Hard work doesn’t guarantee success, but improves its chances. ~ B. J. Gupta
· Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.
· “I’m really very self-confident when it comes to my work. When I take on a project, I believe in it 100%. I really put my soul into it. I’d die for it. That’s how I am.” – Michael Jackson
· Work hard, have fun, make a difference.
· “Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.” – David Bly
· Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now. – Steven Wright
· I know the price of success: dedication, hard work, and an unremitting devotion to the things you want to see happen. -FL Wright
· Good things come to those who work HARD, not those who wait.
· “Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough money not to