Saturday, October 24, 2015

WORK HARD


·         “I learned the value of hard work by working hard.” – Margaret Mead

·         I’ve got a theory that if you give 100 percent all of the time, somehow things will work out in the end.  ~Larry Bird

·         We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. – Benjamin Franklin

·         Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.

·         Hard work without talent is a shame, but talent without hard work is a tragedy. ~ Robert Half

·         There is no substitute for hard work. -Thomas Alwa Edison

·         Hard work doesn’t guarantee success, but improves its chances.  ~ B. J. Gupta

·         Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.

·         “I’m really very self-confident when it comes to my work. When I take on a project, I believe in it 100%. I really put my soul into it. I’d die for it. That’s how I am.” – Michael Jackson

·         Work hard, have fun, make a difference.

·         “Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.” – David Bly

·         Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now. – Steven Wright

·         I know the price of success: dedication, hard work, and an unremitting devotion to the things you want to see happen. -FL Wright

·         Good things come to those who work HARD, not those who wait.

·         “Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough money not to

No comments: