Monday, October 19, 2015

Don't get to high

Don't get too high and try not to get too low

We all go through the roller coaster of life, we experience the highs and the lows.
Try to remember that it is all fleeting.
Remain humble when things are going good and compliments are coming your way and enjoy the moment. Those are the moments that you strive for.
Try to remain humble and remember that in order to succeed you need help, rather it was a mentor, a friend, a co-worker or a loved one I guarantee you that you did not do it alone.
We all need support and we all strive to be liked and to do a good job.

There will be times that things are not going the way you want, you may get frustrated, especially when you are trying your best but others are attempting to pull you down or make your job more difficult.
Remain that same humble and grateful guy and know that this too shall pass.

At the end of each day ask yourself- Did I try my best today ? Did I try to help somebody ? If I messed up what did I learn from it so I can improve the next time?

Don't get too high...and don't get too low

No comments: