Friday, July 6, 2012

Why you do what you do


To the supervisor of Mr. Les Green,

During my recent move, the packing, loading, delivery, and unloading of my family's belongings was supervised and executed by Mr. Les Green.  The reason I'm writing this email is to highlight the professionalism, respect, diligence, and proficiency demonstrated by Les throughout.  Not only did he make me and my family feel comfortable about an otherwise stressful situation, his supervision of two separate crews ensured that they also created a very pleasant atmosphere for me and my family.  In addition to the personal touch that Les provided, his professional performance is the finest I've witnessed during the conduct of over 10 PCS moves throughout my 19 years in the military.  It is my sincere hope that Les be recognized for his efforts as it only serves to elevate the status and reputation of the entire Stewart Moving Company.  Furthermore, Les should be heavily considered for more leadership opportunities in the future, as I'm certain he would excel.  If you have an questions or require any amplifying information regarding this email, please don't hesitate to ask.  Thank you for your time and consideration on this matter.

r/s LtCol, United States Marine Corps

No comments: