Wednesday, July 11, 2012

It ain't brain surgery

It ain't brain surgery.

Every person in an organization has value. and wants that value to be recognized.

Every human being needs appreciation and reinforcement.

The person who cleans your office at night has no less value than the President, VP or manager.
They deserve a thank you, a kind word, let them know their value.

How did you start? What was your first job?

Mine was washing dishes at a Newport Creamery. I took my job serious and wanted to be the best and fastest dishwasher. I had a blast doing it actually and met many friends.
To this day when I go to a Newport Creamery I always take notice of the dishwasher coming out of those swinging doors and I remember when, times were certainly simpler then.

When you start thinking that you are better than others because of your rank or standings you begin to fail.

It ain't brain surgery.........

No comments: