Friday, September 7, 2018

Two Sides

There is always Two Sides
I may see something one way and you may see it completely different
One reason may be that either you or I may have information that the other does not even know.
There could of been something that was done or said that created the bias or opinions.
The problem now arises is if we do not know or want to learn the other side we will never know what we don’t know therefore we stifle our ability to learn.
I enjoy hearing the other side, I do not enjoy when the other side is shouting their opinions or shouts over or cuts short my side. It is difficult to lower your heart rate at times, especially if you are passionate about a particular subject but if both sides respect each other and hold honest discussions much can be had.
Do not be so superficial or ignorant as to think you are always right and you are the “ be all” of any topic, there have been plenty of times that I walked away from a discussion with a different point of view, if nothing else I may learn more about WHY others may think differently and through that I can respect them for it.
Respect each other and try your best to listen , learn and grow and remember - No one is better then you and you are no better then anybody else.

No comments: