Thursday, September 20, 2018

Good People

Good People tend to gravitate to each other.
Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting some new people that I do business with but have never met face to face , we had a business meeting in the afternoon and dinner in the evening.
In business and in life when we allow ourselves to actually talk to each other and get to know each other it can be very productive and rewarding.
Listening to the owner of this company was refreshing, he spoke about taking care of his employees and his customers and when he looked you in the eye during his conversation you could feel not only his sincerity but you could also feel his honesty. This gentleman was married with two children and at one point during the dinner we exchanged stories about our kids and once again you can feel the connection, his family was very important to him and so was remaining humble.
I do believe that good people do tend to gravitate to each other.
Along with the owner another young man was representing his organization, he was about 27 and very personable. I can say that it was because of this young man that I set up this in person meeting, they flew to RI from CO and MO. My dealing with this young man was very positive and during our busy season he stood out as a person who truly cared about what he was doing and spoke very honestly.
I recommend that they stay at a bed and breakfast that a friend of mine owns down by the ocean so they could get a true feel for a Rhode Island , I knew my friend would take of them because he too is just a down to earth good guy and sure enough they started as strangers and ended their stay as friends.
Good people gravitate to each other.
Embrace the good , stay positive !

No comments: