Friday, September 14, 2018

Titles

The Title does NOT make the man ( or woman )
If you are working hard to move up the so called ladder always remember that that ultimately people will follow you for who YOU are not because you have a title.
My business career has showed me time and time again that for people somehow forget where they came from once they reach a certain level or gain a title.
You can wave your finger and threaten but you will never succeed, people will nod their heads in front of you and yes sir you all day long but they will never follow up and the real shame is YOU are missing out- but always being the only voice in the meeting you will never learn.
I respect the “person” not the title- titles mean nothing to me and I will make up my own mind on who to trust and listen to and trust my gut on who to follow.
The best title to hold is - friend -

No comments: