Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Most Important Ingrediant

After all is said and done I absolutely believe that the most important ingredient to success in life is RESPECT-
It is amazing the results that you can get and the bonds that you can create when you simply RESPECT the other person.

I promise you that in the end it will always pay dividends and just make you feel better about yourself and what you do.

The hard part is respecting those that you disagree with or do not show respect for you.
It does not work that you only treat the people nice that you agree with or that are nice to you.
But that is where the cool part happens, if you do not allow their negativity to envelope you or change you and you continue to respect them you will win in the end.
Sometimes they will come around.. eventually, sometimes they won't.
Either way you stayed strong and did not permit them to bring you down.

It really is not that hard, stay positive and remember all the good things around you.
In the end we are just visiting this place and it goes by like a blink of an eye.

Respect everyone and give them a smile and move on.
 I promise you that you will be the better for it.

1 comment:

Road Warrior said...

I HAVE to jump in on this one....I had a crew on this last drop that was to say the least....BEYOND the best crew I EVER used in the entire North East...Let me get into details....This job has to be the most difficult I've ever encountered...EVERYBODY,at origin dropped the ball,got a call from the shipper at destination asking if my guys would mind MOVING a 6 bed room condo worth of stuff(she was moving into a furnished condo)into the basement into storage before we spent 2 days getting her stuff inside....It gets worse,I'm at residence at 6:30 am looking at where I'm supposed to park....Full of cars,and even my 28 foot pup can't get in front of that place to park..I park around the corner,no parking,but,30 feet from my shippers front door...That worked out like a fart in church,less than 10 minutes,I get threatned with towing...The officer goes away,telling me to figure it out,he will be back...The shipper gets there about 7:30,and the games begin....There is a security gate at the other end and,IF,we can get some cars moved,I'll be able to get into a 1 lane drive,right up to the back of this condo....The guys got there at 7:30 and sat with me until.....THE FREAKING LOCAL CREW(who started at 4 am)gets the remaining stuff out of the condo....Nobody complained,had anything bad to say(except me)and we simply waited....When we finally got backed in,the driveway was gravel,and with a hard wood floor,you can imagine the problems....I watched each one of the crew,EVERY time they picked something up from the drive,lean it over and brush the rocks off the bottom....R-E-S-P-E-C-T....Caring about my shippers stuff.That's not all...The second day,she had a maid crew,unpacking and was busy trying to run that crew and mine...These guys never got upset about not knowing where things went,they simply carried the carton,or whatever inside and foud her,sometimes dealing with 4 additional flights looking for her.....We know,that's BS,but we do what we have to.....The Agent was Derosier's in Stratford,Connecticut...AND a Thanks needs to go out...