Saturday, April 20, 2013

Training

Always strive to improve and train.

No matter how long you have been doing what you are doing continue to learn, train and change.
Adapt.

When we stop learning we stop growing. There is always a better way or a way to improve.

For our drivers and agents I strongly suggest viewing our training videos, they are the best in the industry.
Sure many of you will say I already know how to pack or load or prep a house but what can it hurt.
Sometimes it just helps to reinforce what you already know or who knows you may even pick up something new.

Same goes for those in management or coaching or in business, we can all learn. I constantly read auto biographies and management books as well as coaching books. I love to learn and force myself to think about how I can apply it to my life.

All that said, I mess up every day and say the wrong things sometimes. I am human.
It is just as important to forgive yourself as it is for you to forgive others.
Just try to learn from it and move on.
And trust me you will will probably make the same mistake more than once...that's OK...learn, forgive and move on.

Training is a always a work in progress, the day you think you know it all is the day you should retire.

No comments: