Sunday, April 21, 2013

A reminder

Last week was a reminder on how precious life is and how vulnerable we all are.

Boston is about one hour from R.I., where I live and work and that is where the Boston bombings took place.

Innocent lives lost.

Lives changed in a instant.

Another reminder on how precious our lives are and how we just never know when and if it will take a turn.

Take today to stop the worries, to stop the hustle and bustle and thank God for all the blessings and the people in your life. Take a big inhale and exhale and take a look around.

Enjoy the day and pray for those who's lives were changed through this ordeal and for all those that may be going through a tough time.

And to all those people in my live at work on in my family I say thank you and may God bless each and every one of you.

No comments: