Sunday, May 6, 2012

Stress in our lifes

We all have stress.

With our busy season on us once again this week our subject is "Stress Management".

How to identify it and some ideas and suggestions on how to manage it.

Like I said we all have it, work, finances, personnel relationships, health issues with yourself or a loved one.
It all can stress you out and if you allow it it will effect your mood and attitude and in return it will just add more stress.
One day carries over to the next and the next and without even knowing it you become "that guy".
The guy that others point to and whisper about and the one that people start to avoid so not to hear all of your troubles and negativity.

First and foremost understand that we all have it.
Just because we don't wear it on our sleeves and share it with everyone does not mean we do have stress also.

Take the time to read the blog this week as we try to discuss - Stress Management and do your friends and loved ones a favor and send them this link so they can join in. Maybe someting will be said to help them too.

And please feel free to share your stories.

2 comments:

Road Warrior said...

This reminds me of a story that happened last week:

Somebody put someone from Arpin up to pulling a joke on me...Shall remain nameless....My trailers are to be wrapped at the end of this next week,and they thought it would be funny to tell me the wraps were made wrong and another 6 weeks was required for the job to be done,I went into just work it out mode(ask for the phone number of the decal company to make SURE the had the measurements right)And shocked that person for not being upset.This is a PRIME example as to how to not let sress get to you,JUST WORK IT OUT.

Road Warrior said...

I think the real issue is what I can control....The rest,I don't worry about.My dad was dead at 48,due to stress....Ain't gonna get me...