Wednesday, May 23, 2012

EACH DAY....

Each day on the way to work I thank GOD for all that I have and ask for the strength to talk and the wisdom to listen.

I ask to forgive myself when I am out of line or say something that may hurt someone and ask to allow me to forgive those that do so to me.

It simply is not worth carrying that weight around.

I ask to allow me to make the right decisions, for the good and the positive and not the negative or vengeful.

I ask to use me to try to make a difference in some one's life and not be ruled by the almighty dollar.

Most of all I am thankful for what I have and who I have in my life and for the opportunities that I have.

It soooooo easy to get caught up in the day to day, I find by saying these things out loud daily I help remind myself of what is important and to try to stay grounded.

No comments: