Thursday, December 1, 2011

WELCOME BACK

In the past month we have had three of our top drivers come back home.

One left because of medical reasons, one to try another line of work and another to test out being semi retired.

All three called to come back to Arpin and all three said the same exact phrase " I want to come home ".

What a great feeling as a Van Line or a company to build that type of foundation and pride that in today's business world and with a company this size we can still have a "family" feel.

I truly believe it, the industry may be going through a culture change and our entire economy is still digging out yet we maintain and keep our foundation.
Be honest, work for and with people and have employees that care.

Our recent drivers that have returned are from all over, one from TN, one from NC and one from MO and they are all household movers through and through.

Once a household mover, always a household mover.

I think that men like these three are TRUE PROFESSIONALS and they do such a good job at what they do that no matter how hard it gets or what thoughts they may have on those tough days that they will always come back to household.

That feeling that they get at the end of a move cannot be replaced. To be able to walk into a very stressful situation on moving day with a complete stranger and at the end of the move to get a hug or a handshake and that eye contact that says "thank you"- you were a life saver- is simply irreplaceable.
It is that instant reward and self satisfaction that you can not duplicate.

Being able to effect other people's life for the positive is truly a gift.

Welcome back home men.

2 comments:

bossmanivy said...

It's great to be back. For me, I look at it like this. The last year and a half away has made me realize where I truly belong. I missed ya.

Anonymous said...

Brother Dave, You ended with "being able to effect other peoples life for the positive is truly a gift".I look at ARPIN VAN LINES as a gift to me in the form of a conduit to reach our customers.I,m 'in tandem' with BOSSMANIVY..Shur is goooood to be back HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the man..the myth..the LEGEND
(I ain't crazy..I,m perfectly insane....HA HA HA HA HA !!)