Sunday, December 4, 2011

A few quotes from some songs of my favorite singers...

James Taylor-
From Company Man-
I have been the fool to let this manufacturer use my body as a tool.

And from Secret O Life-
Try not to try too hard
It's just a lovely ride
 the secret of life is enjoying the passage of time

Beatles
From The End-
And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make

John Lennon
From Beautiful Boy-
Life is what happens to you while you are busy making other plans

Garth Brooks
From The Change-
And I hear them saying you'll never change things
and no matter what you do it's still the same thing
But it's not the world that I am changing
I do this so this world will know that it will not change me.

Bruce Springsteen
From New York Serenade-
Listen to your junk man....he's singing..he's singing...he's singing

No comments: