Friday, December 23, 2011

Good manners and a Positive attitude

Below is a email we recently received from a Major in the military....


Gentleman,
I just wanted to take a few minutes and let you know what a great crew you have at Studdard Moving and Storage in Leavenworth, KS.
I am in the military and my family and I have just PCS’d from Kansas to Ft Campbell, KY. This is our 8th move in 12 years and by far the best move we have experienced! From the initial walk through, the packing loading and unloading everything has been incredible. Even the personnel in the office have been extremely accommodating and polite, doing everything possible to make this transition smooth and painless. Mr. John Campbell, even scheduled the box pickup at the destination for us.

As you can imagine, moving during the holiday time can be extremely stressful on a family, so the good manners and positive attitude of your crews was refreshing. Anytime we asked something to be wrapped or loaded in a certain way, they accommodated us, without giving us the statement that we hear ever to frequently, “Sir (or Ma’am), I’ve been doing this for 20 years and I know what I am doing.”
This was very refreshing.

I will be filling out the survey through the military, but I just wanted to let you know as well, what a great job one of your teams did.


Like we say...good old fashion work ethic....
Thank you John and all of Studdard moving !!

No comments: