Monday, December 5, 2011

Posting from one of our professional movers...


He writes....

I'll Never Forget

The first time I set foot in Arpin's headquarters...A little background first.....I've been out here ALL my life,or as my card says”Since Dirt Was New”.Had more fun,made more money,than most...Still(after being with a large carrier)I was missing something.I could remember when they were a FAMILY of agents who backed up and supported each other,and that disintegrated as agents and the carrier grew.Call them....What's your driver number(?),JEEZE,I have a name.So,my first impression was(this was after pulling for an agent for 4 months,they had no idea what I looked like)INCREADABLE...EVERYONE up there knew my voice and called me by my first name...Made me feel right at home,like a part of the family....I found a home....Then on to modern times....

Last year,I tore up my good knee,Quad tendon came off and had to be re-attached...During the 4 months down,the agent I was with got taken over by another owner(I'll not go there)and I was struggling to figure out where and how I could come out of this mess ok.....Up steps Arpin....Backs me up,and helps me get through the worst 6 months of my life...You guys have no idea how much I appreciate you being there.....I'm here for you...

.....and we are here for all of you too.......family

No comments: