Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Buisness 101

The most basics in buisness, call it buisness 101 - return calls/email.
The most basic ingredient to success is just caring and respect.
When you ignore a phone call or do not return an email promptly you are saying you do not care .
I do not care what title you hold or how busy you may think you are - every call/ email needs to answered , if you are to busy say that and follow up but be sure to follow up.
As basic and simple as this sounds I see more and more people ignoring it , usually the same people that just don't get it.
Show people you care , don't just mouth the words- show it- prove it - be ahead of it and go the extra mile , every day - not every once in a while.
That is pure basic buisness 101

1 comment:

Road Warrior said...

I have to say here that I hate emails....What bothers me is the time frame.I have things I need an answer NOW,not 2 hours from now.Everybody is so slammed with emails,most of no importance....I get 4000 a week and try to speed read though,reply to what matters,but,some of those,like mine are time sensitive,and the shear number,keeps me from getting things done...