Thursday, July 13, 2017

Intimidation

Intimidation is not a way to lead or a way to conduct buisness.
People who bully or try to intimidate have always bothered me and I have always fought against them.
First I NEVER allow them to dictate ANYTHING over me , I would never allow them that Power.
Unfortunately I have to watch others get caught in their web though, I do my best to try to help but they know who they can prey on and they attack.
I can say that their power is fleeting because you can never sustain with that mentality but in their wake they do leave collateral damage.
Bullies are normally bullies because of their own insecurities and inability to actually see people or they are so paronoid that they have to run their day through intimidation to deflect.
Do not give away YOUR power or be intimidated by anyone.
Do YOUR job and do not feed into their insecurities and do not give them the satisfaction as to argue or lose your focus. Let them drown in their own negativity and be better then them .
Be the best YOU can be !

No comments: