Friday, May 13, 2016

BRAGGING

What happened to doing good deeds and not bragging about them?

You should want to do good things because it is the right thing to do not because you want to brag about how good you are.

Mr. Arpin was the perfect example of this, I saw him do this every day. Once I was raising money for a driver who needed multiple surgeries and he called me in his office and wrote me a personal check for $20,000 to help the driver and asked that I tell no one, no one knew till after Mr. Arpin passed and I tell the story now to show what a giving man he was.
That was just one example of many.

The great thing about giving is it makes you feel good and it always come back to you in one form or another. But if you take to bragging about it in almost diminishes the good deed and I think it lessens the return.

Do you because it is the RIGHT thing to do.. GIVE and FORGIVE and you life will be rich.

No comments: