Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Work within the system

Learn to work within the system.

Whatever system you may happen to be in, I guarantee you that there will be obstacles. I guarantee you that there will be people that you disagree with, dislike even ...tough..learn to work with them.
Learn to work within the system.

No matter what you do or where you work we all run across the same challenges.
If you think for one minute that there is some special job where everybody is whistling and hugging and getting paid a quarter of a million dollars... think again.

Do not get me wrong, I am not saying that you need to live in misery or that every job is terrible.
I have always enjoyed my work places and they all came with some challenges.
At 57 , I have only had three full time jobs my whole life.
I learned in every one and made good friends and had a good time doing it.

You cannot allow the negative people or the people that you just do not see eye to eye with to pull you down or push you down. You cannot attack them or be angry either.
You can try to limit your time with them if possible but more important you need to learn to work with them.

Just do YOUR job.
If you happen to disagree with some people's attitude or philosophies then learn from them.
Promise yourself that you will be better then that and treat people the way that YOU want to people treated.

Work within the system to better yourself and who knows maybe one or two of them may even respect you more for it.

No comments: