Sunday, January 11, 2015

Intimitation

Being intimated ?
It may be your boss or co worker or friend or relative or it may just be your peers.
It prevents us from trying things or speaking up.

For example in my vase I never played golf when I was younger, it wasn't until my knee doctor told me that I could play racquetball anymore when I was in my late 40's that I took I golf.
I had to stay active and thought that was a good way but I was intimidated to start because my friends and people I knew had been playing for years.
When I finally went out there I realized they were hackers just like me and I enjoyed the experience.
Now mind you since then I have kept my clubs in the garage only because it just takes too much dam time to play a round.

But I let the though intimidate me, which is ridiculous.
Given the time to play I know that I could play with anyone- it just comes down to practice and the willingness to learn.
That pretty much is the case in anything in life.

If you want to try it...just do it.
If you like it and want to improve just practice and watch and learn.

After you get involved in different things in life you come to realize that we are all learning , don't let them fool you.......GET IN THERE...
 

1 comment:

Road Warrior said...

"Practice and the willingness to learn",pretty profound....That fit's just about every aspect of life...Listen,watch and LEARN...