Sunday, September 14, 2014

How much do you make?

How much do you make?

Do people ask you that?
Do you worry about what the guy next to you makes?

I have worked at Arpin for close to 30 years now and I never knew what other people made, nor did I care. It was not until I was promoted to a management position did I know what the people around me made.
I t just didn't matter to me.
All I knew is if I did my best I would get paid properly.
If I wanted to discuss my value I would do so but on my merits not because others made a certain amount.

Another thing, I know a lot of drivers and their friends always ask them how much they make or they ask what a certain load pays them. All it does is call friction and what friend ask that to their friend?
Most times , for whatever reason, the truth is not told anyway.

Mind your own store.
Worry about your house.

That is plenty for you to concentrate on.

1 comment:

Road Warrior said...

Get it on,get it off,AND KEEP THE LEFT DOOR CLOSED,is the secret to income....