Tuesday, September 16, 2014

From Driver of the Year..Skip

Here are some comments from Skip on past blog postings....


"1. Do the hard stuff now"....
HELL YEAH! The old guy who got me into this "LIFE" was a real pain in the a**.If I had any boxes in the first three tiers, he would make me pull it back out and start over....His attitude was, your fresh(mind as well as body)get rid of the weird stuff NOW! While you have other stuff to work in...ANY moron can stack cartons(although I've seen guys even last week who could not even stack cartons)DANG! How hard is it....God knows, I've built some really great Shi* tiers for the first few...


Here's another one..Thanks!

How hard is that? God know's with handicaps, having young legs? YUP,I always have to remember to say THANKS to my help...Without them I'd not be out here...One thing that does bother me about labor...I have a "Labor ready" account, I use it for small jobs...Their base charge is $17.17 per hour per man..
What makes anyone think I'd pay $15 per hour for help that has more knowledge, than "labor Ready" guys?
I have to WONDER!

1 comment:

Road Warrior said...

Here's another one..."We've been doing so much with so little for so LONG,I'm now qualified to do everything with nothing!".