Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful

This time of year it is always good to reflect on what you are thankful for.

We all get caught up so much in the day to day that we do not always take the time to remember how blessed we are.

I am thankful for my family and our health, and a wonderful grandchild .
A wife who I fell in love with back in 1980 and love even more every passing year.
A father could not be more proud then I am of my son, Michael and my daughter, Jillian or my son-in-law, Joe, they are good people with good hearts.

I am thankful for the opportunity to work for the Arpin's since 1985, it has been a great ride.
To have learned and watched from Paul Arpin was certainly a gift and one that I do not take for granted.
He was a special man who had a vision and that vision evolved through the years from wanting to build a business to take care of his wife and kids to toward the later half of his life he found pleasure and challenges in helping and mentoring others.

I am thankful to have met and worked with so many people throughout the United States. Agents and drivers and agents that were once drivers. Operation people, and employees not only here at the home office but all over. It is truly a blessing.

I often think how lucky I am to be born and raised in the United States of America, a country that allows me the freedom to live where and how I want.
I am thankful for all the men and woman that are in our military and our veterans because they allow me those freedoms through their sweat, blood and tears.

As I said we all get caught up in own little world and with bills, and work issues and many other distractions.
Take the time to see the blessings in your life and remember do not sweat the small stuff....and most of it is the small the stuff.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OBRIGADO!OBRIGADO!OBRIGADO!!!!!!
For those who don't know,that's how you give thanks in Portuguese!Following are a few more from around the world:
Arigato.......Japan
Rahmet........China
Passibo.......Russia
I ni che......Mali
Nashukura.....Africa

Ya,ll have great gobble-gobble!!!


May God bless each & all

the man..the myth..the LEGEND
man
M