Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Believe

Believe
There is a reason for everything!
Who knows why one path leads to another and why things happen but trust and follow the paths and you will find that it will bring you to where you should be.
We learn more from our failures and our hardships then our successes and accomplishments.
It is all true.
When I look back I have no explanation on why certain people came in my life and why certain opportunities fell in my path, I only know that I always tried to do my best for my family , not hurt anyone and I tried to enjoy every.
I tried to learn from everyone, still do.
Believe.
Do you believe ? Do you have faith ?
We only have so much control, bad things will happen, bad people will enter your life, what you do with it all is up to you.
The wonder of life is not knowing, and in the journey.
Believe

No comments: