Monday, June 5, 2017

Relationships

Life is ALL about relationships.

Rather in business or in your personal life making relationships and friends and allies is what it is ALL about !

If you want to learn and grow and succeed you will need to slow the heck down and build relationships. Those that think they know everything and can roll over people will ALLWAYS fail..trust me. Their house is a house of cards, it may look as if they are succeeding and in the very short term they may even rise to power but like any house of cards they will ultimately fail.

You never stop learning, Muhammad Ali said any man that looks at life the same way at 50 as when he was 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.
Lord knows that I am still learning and I feel that at 60 I am just starting to see more and understand more, not only about business but life in general.

I have succeeded in life but I am still learning..every day !
 My biggest success comes in knowing that I may have played a role in helping others, even in a small way.

Slow down, smile, learn and sincerely CARE about those around you.

If you think that you are so smart that you can go it alone..that is exactly where you will end up..alone.

No comments: