Thursday, January 26, 2017

Respond Immediately

Respond immediately, rather than analyzing or stalling.

"He who hesitates is lost."  -- Cato

Anticipation of an event is always more extreme than the event itself -- for both positive and negative events.

Just do it.

 Train yourself to respond immediately when you feel you should do something. Stop questioning yourself. Don't analyze it.

 Don't question if it came from God or from yourself.

Just act.

You'll figure out what to do after you've taken action. -Until you take action, it will all be hypothetical. But once you act, it becomes practical.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you wrote about this. There are times that I have found myself delaying my response in fear of responding to quickly.
I do this for several reasons, not any of them a good reason.
And always I find at the end I wish I wouldn't have waited, wheather it was a written responce or an action I must take...
Now I know for sure, don't hesitate!