Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Highway menality

As I drove along the highway I thought- I wish life and the way people thinks of others was the same mentality I have when I drive the highway.

What do I mean by that?

When I am on the highway doing 80 MPH with other cars around me my life is as much in their hands as it is mine. Therefore I do not care nor do I know who is driving, I just want them to pay attention and not kill me.
I do not care if the person driving those cars around me are black or white or a man or a woman or what religion that may be or sexual preference- none of that matters to me- all I want to do is get home safely so I can go on with my life.

Why can't we look at life that way?

What difference should it make about " the other guy" ? At the end of the day don't we all want the same thing ? To have the freedom to do what we want , where we want , with whom we want- That is it -

Do not complicate things in life- Life will throw enough curve balls at you - why go looking for trouble and again what difference should it make with you getting home to continue your life?

We trust each other enough to drive on our highways next to each other not knowing anything about each other and that can directly impact our life- why do we care when we get out of our cars or trucks?

No comments: