Friday, June 17, 2016

So I may disagree

So I may disagree with a persons life style or maybe I believe in a different religion.. how and what should I do ?
Nothing !
It is none of my business-
Does it effect me directly?
Does it stop me from doing whatever I want to do when I want to do it?
No-?- Then what do I care ?
I thought that was the whole idea behind this great experiment called the United States.
Our country is suppose to allow everyone to worship whomever we want and we are suppose to have the freedom to live wherever we want with whoever we want.
That is what we are and who we are.
Why do some people feel like they have to impose their ideals and views on others?
What gives anybody that right?
Just worry about yourself and how to be a better person while you spend what little time we have here on the earth..that should be enough of a goal.
Breathe- Look around- Listen- Love
Hate only begets hate

No comments: