Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Angry

I have noticed in my time in business that normally the people that get upset the quickest normally either messed up, and they know it, or they have been slacking.

I have had good friends even convince them selves that they are right and everybody else is wrong. Even after they hear from several different arenas that their seems to be a problem.

That is a sure sign to me that something is wrong with a person when I hear it from several people and some in other States or departments.

My thoughts is that people fly off the handle quick or get angry when they know deep down that they may be at fault because it sends up a smoke screen, it deflects the conversation.
Unfortunately this method always catches up to people.

Some people are angry about something else or mad at somebody or the situation or position that they are in so that start to dial it back.
You know the type, the type that says this is what you pay me and this is what you will get, not a nickel more.
Because of that their job start to suffer and when called out for it they get angry and snap at you.

It is amazing how many times I have seen this through the years, and the shame of it most of those people had good potential but they pissed it away because they just got angry.

Do not hurt yourself in the process, be honest. And most of all be honest with yourself.

1 comment:

Road Warrior said...

The main mistake I see with folks like that is,they point fingers,blame everyone else but themselves for the issues that arise.Sometimes,when help is offered they still snap.My normal way to deal with this is ignore negative comments and push them to do the right thing..I'm pretty thick skinned,had a driver blow up on me yesterday,had nothing to do with me,it was just a bad day for him..I was just worried that he was ok...