Sunday, April 27, 2014

From our Road Warrior on our piece on jealousy..



Got to post something about this...A 30 year buddy(who died at the driver entrance of the T/A in Las Cruses,6 years ago)said some things that affected my life.....#1.It's all about cubes and weight...MORE IS BETTER!

#2.I don't care how much you make...If it's good...GREAT...What matters to me is what I put in the bank at the end of the year...This job has no room for comparisons....Every job is different.
Leave the petty things to the large carriers...SUPPORT each other...
I think we need an Arpin BLAST....Get a bunch of us together and fire the grill up...Tell stories, fold pads,,,,Like it used to be..

Who's up for it ?

AND, to borrow a quote from Pate and Wayne..."Don't sweat the petty things, ALWAYS pet the sweatty things..."

No comments: