Sunday, April 20, 2014

Forgiveness

What does Easter mean to you?

To me it is a reminder that forgiveness is the most important aspect in life and at times the hardest.

Nelson Mandela was a great example on just how important forgiveness is.
He could have stayed angry and full of hate and chasing revenge for his jailers and those that opposed him and his ideals instead he forgave them and moved on.
And because of that he change a country and touched thousands of lives.

Hate and revenge will weigh you down... let it go.

For those f you that believe in the good book the theme of forgiveness is all over the place and is on many pages. It is there for a reason, because it is our most important lesson.
That is why every Easter I try to remind myself of all the blessings in my life.

Try not to judge others, there is a reason for everything. Just worry about your house, your life and thank the good Lord for the day.

Forgive and move on or trust me -it will weigh you down.

No comments: